Photoroll

Sorry to dissapoint, but no drawings this time. Just an update about my aquarium, which R and me took good care of this weekend. We installed an organic CO² construction to enhance the plants growth.

It worked out even better than we thought, because before there has always been a slightly milky tint in the water, since I've furnished the aquarium. It's bacteria which still hadn't decided whether to be useful or not. The CO² construction kind of balanced out the water, thus it completely cleared out.



Note: This is the difference of one day. Don't mind the plants that were added, they're from another aquarium  and I plan on growing them in the CO² water until I have a construction for every aquarium.





^This is the construction. If I had known that this was so easy to make, I would've done this years ago.


Loki being Loki. Chillin' in the hood.


My two big boys. They're so cute when they munch on algae.


A shot from a geocaching trip I did with R. A storm was approaching while the meadow was still lighted by the sun.

And that's it. I'll make sure to draw more during the week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Da fuuuuuuuuuu?
Ich dachte schon, du benutzt den Blog gar nicht mehr :D

Anonymous said...

Oh ja, die isses! :D
Naja, Blog, ich spam hier immer mal irgendwelche hässlichen Skizzen hin XD
Und als wir und das letzte Mal gesprochen haben, hast du mir den Link zu deinem Blog geschickt :) Seitdem stalk ich dich so ein bisschen :D
Wohne (noch) bei Mutti, also wenn du dich nicht zu weit verdrückt hast steht dem nichts im Wege! :D Besitze auch ein Auto, kann mich also ohne Probleme fortbewegen XD
Wann hast du denn Zeit? :3