Can't be bothered

Hey guys. No I'm not back. I'm just here to give you a comic strip of us playing DayZ.




I drew this quite some time ago but never had the chance to upload it. I'm also working on another – more detailed and way better-looking – comic strip to upload sometime this weekend. I know I'm really horrible at  keeping up blogging, but I will try.

Also that Korra fancomic just kinda... slipped out of my mind. And now when I think of how I should probably finish it, I think I don't want to finish it. So, sorry fellas. I really am. But there are so many more pressing matters coming up in my life right now, I can't really calm down enough to dutifully finish this comic. 

These other comic strips though are pretty relaxing, because the story doesn't drag along for pages.

0 comments: