So much to update. Aaaaa.

Platina has forced me to upload the picture I finished yesterday to some anime/manga-fanclub website I joined back in the mid 00's. And hadn't updated it since a few years. Some really really embarrassing old pictures are in my gallery there still, but I don't bother enough to sort them out. I deleted my profile - the least I can do - which was even more awkward to read.
Gosh, have I been dumb as a teenager. *is proud to be out of the -teens now*

Here it is:


Yea, I know right? It's super thrilling.
I decided to actually get better in drawing again and re-edited some earlier version of it which I actually considered "done". It looked really sketchy still and there was no background, no depth, no highlights or structure. I hope I can call this finished now.
I highly recommend to watch "500 days of summer"; it's cute. It doesn't have anything to do with this picture at all, though.

I am not joined any RO-Server atm, so I'm kinda missing it. It's still my only fandom and I wanna keep drawing about it. I hope, someday, a nice low/midrate server without ridiculous custom items or retarded people will open and make me play it again, actively. Even if Real Life tries to suck all my living energy out.


So since I DECIDED I am getting better at drawing from now on, I finished another picture today (which I also wanted to give up on halfway). It shows my boyfriend and me with our future baby.


(No I don't have a baby and I don't plan on having one anytime soon, It's just a silly idea.)
I got my new Intuos4 a few days ago and I'm now trying to use most of my free time on drawing again; I was neglecting this lately. Used quite alot of time on this picture, since I'm kinda out of training and have to get used to an efficient workflow again.
(Not that I ever had one.)

Also - my boyfriend and I have our 9 months anniversary soon, so we could have a baby by now, in theory.
... Lol, yea, idek either.

This is my new tablet:


The pen of mine is not getting magically held up that way, tho. >:

0 comments: