This post is pure frustration.

Today I did nothing. Nothing at all, it feels.

Actually I was sitting in a paintchat with my best friend to doodle some Characters of Supernatural in a comiclike Version (partially gay pairings included *brr*) I wasn't in the mood to draw, so I drew horribly.

Here (how a friend said before: ) to let you have a part (of my frustration):




Lydia asked me to draw MinxHali so I drew HalixMin. HARR, take that.
Hali and Min are our maincharacters of our old Ragnarok online Server Amistr RO.
Sigh, good times.

I like the sketch way better than the colored version. Been drawing too long on the same little details, no idea why. Just got pissed at the miniscreen I have to deal with on my netbook. (It's like 1/3 of the size of an actual computer) So I gotta scroll down to see the rest of my drawing. Anatomy is a pain, even more like that. There are no excuses for the ugly face tho, I just couldn't do it better.


I watched mooreee Sex and the City episodes today and I'm starting to feel afraid of reaching the end of season 6 (I think the same problem did Lydia have with the last seasons of Supernatural. I don't know what to do other than watching SatC anymore. Meeting friends? Lydia is only at home at the Weekends (when I want to relax and be by myself anyway) and from now on she'll at least be home in the evenings so I can visit her once in a while after work. Been missing her messy room and sitting on her tiny bed to gossip about everything new and old.

(and hoping to cook ~delishus~ dinners with Knorr sauces <3)

Other stuff I did today: Little Counterstrike European Championchip stream inbetween while drawing with Ly. And eating too much.


I was listening to this cool song: Sia - Breathe me.


Be my friend
Hold me
Wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
and breathe me...

0 comments: